Herbal medicine can be used to clear and support the free flowing of Energy within the Menstrual system and the Kidney system, which in turn supports the Core Energy system.
I have been working with herbs for a number of years, mainly to supplement the dietary changes which I advocate for healthy living and for healthy conception, pregnancy and birth. The main herbs that I use are as follows:
- Nettles, and Dandelion are two herbs which are used as tonics for the blood and to help clear the kidney and liver system.
- Borage is used as a stimulant to enhance the energy of the Adrenal Glands and is a very useful herb for fertility treatments.
- Milk Thistle is used to strengthen the Liver system.
- Ginseng is used to build up the Adrenal and Kidney systems.
- Medicinal Mushrooms are used to effect immunity, and to build up core strength.
Healthy food and herbal tonics play an important role in maintaining vibrant health and in balancing hormones. Food and herbal tonics are also important whilst going through the menopausal journey.